Health Benefits of Milk 2.0
Extremely high in macro and micro nutrients
1. Benefits heart health: Cardiovascular system and LDL reduction by having high amount of unsaturated fats such as oleic and linoleic fatty acids, fiber and magnesium.
2. Bone Health and Connective Tissues: Great source of minerals such as iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, selenium, phosphorus to support bones and connective tissues.
3. Aids digestion and overall gut health: consists of high amount of insoluble fiber and polyphenols
4. Supports brain function memory and concentration: with the help of wide antioxidants profile (flavanoids, whole range of vitamin E: alpha, gamma, delta - tocopherol, squalene)
5. Hormone Production: Vitamin B6 improves hormones production
Health Benefits of Various Nuts and Seeds
Or learn about plant based milk here